Isc6 Indoor Load Break Switch
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: iSC6
- Operation: Electric
- Series: Three
- Certification: RoHS, CE, ISO9001
- Trademark: Unisun
- Type: High-voltage
- Grounding Mode: Grounding
- Structure of Operating: Electric
- Brand: Uninsun
- Origin: China
iSC6 Load Break Switch
MV Indoor switch disconnector
load break switch iSC6-36kv
LBSkit is a switch or switch combination is suitable for compose air insulation ring main unit for up to 36 kV.
LBSkit is designed for indoor applications, and meets requirements concerning human safety as well as ease of installation, operation and protection of the environment.
- Easy installation
- Ease and safe to operate
LBSkit units meet following standard: IEC62271-103/ IEC 62271-102/ IEC 62271-200
Dimensions and weights
630 A switch - 630 A disconnector Weight: 50 kg
load break switch iSC6 dimensions
36KV 630 A switch - 630 A disconnector (width 750 mm) Weight: 75 kg
load break switch iSC6 36kv disconnector
Switch or disconnector and earthing switch
The three rotating contacts are placed in an enclosure filled with gas to a relative pressure of 0.4 bar (400 hPa) for LBSkit 12-24 kV and 1 bar (1000 hPa) for LBSkit 36 kV. It satisfies "sealed pressure system" requirements and seal tightness is always factory checked.
- The switch may be in one of three positions: "closed", "open", or "earthed", representing a natural interlocking system that prevents incorrect operation. Moving-contact rotation is driven by a fast-acting mechanism that is independent of the action of the operator.
- The device combines the breaking and disconnection functions.
- The earthing switch placed in the SF6 has a short-circuit making capacity, in compliance with standards.
- Any accidental over-pressures are eliminated by the opening of the safety membrane, in which case the gas is directed toward the back of the unit, away from the operator.
load break switch iSC6 position
Technical Parameters of iSC6 Load Break Switch
|Rated voltage (kV)||7.2||12||24||36|
|50 Hz, 1 min||Insulation||20||28||50||70|
|Short-time withstand current|
|Short-time withstand current||25||630A|
|Disconnector (kA/1 s)||25||630 - 1250 A||1250 A|
|20||630 - 1250 A|
|16||630 - 1250 A|
|12.5||630 - 1250 A|
|Maximum breaking capacity|
|Transformer off load (A)||16|
|Cables off load (A)||31.5||50|
|Fuse-switch ** (kA)||25||20|
Reliable operating mechanism
- Switchgear status indicator:
Fitted directly to the drive shaft, these give a definite indication of the contact's position.
- Operating lever:
This is designed with an anti-reflex device that stops any attempt to re-open the device immediately after closing the switch or the earthing disconnector.
- Locking device:
Between one and three padlocks enable the following to be locked:
- access to the switching shaft of the switch or the circuit breaker
- access to the switching shaft of the earthing disconnector
- operating of the opening release push-button.
isc6 operating mechanism
|Units||Type of operating mechanism|
|IM, IMB, IMC||Δ||-||-|
|QM, QMC, QMB||Δ||-|
|CM, CM2, CRM||Δ|
|DM1-A, DM1-D, DM1-S, DM1-Z, DM2||Δ||Δ|
|DMV-A, DMV-D, DMV-S||Δ||Δ|
provided as standard
- other possibility
(*) 1250 A version