Air Insulated Metal Clad with Circuit Breaker Switchgear
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: UNIGEAR
- Shell Material: Stainless Steel
- Installation: Fixed
- Current: AC
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage: 60/75/95/125
- Trademark: UNISUN
- Origin: China
- Certification: VDE, CCC, ISO9001
- Voltage Level: Medium Voltage
- Structure: Embedded
- Rated Voltage: 7.2/ 12/ 17.5/ 24kv
- Power Frequency Withstand Voltage: 20/ 28/ 38/ 50
- Rated Normal Current: 630A
- Specification: 7.2KV/12KV/17.5KV/24KV
- HS Code: 85372090
Medium voltage switchgear
UniGear ZS1 is medium voltage switchgear with a metal enclosure, suitable for indoor installations. Metal clad and seperate the compartments from each other's. Their live parts are air-insulated. Since the switchgear is highly modular type, this make simple selection of components required by any application. The functional units of the switchgear are guaranteed arc proof in accordance with the IEC 62271-200 Standards. All the installation, operation and maintenance operations can be carried out from the front of the switchgear. The vacuum circuit breaker and earthing switches are operated from the front with the door closed. The switchgear can be back to wall installed.
iUnigear Air Insulated Switchgear
The range of apparatus available for UniGear ZS1 switchgear is the most complete on the market, including:
- Withdrawable vacuum or gas VCB
- withdrawable vacuum contactor
The switchgear can be fitted with instrument transformers or sensors for current and voltage measurement and protection and any brand circuit breakers or relay protection.
Switchgear, busbar configuration
In the completion of the traditional functional units in single busbar arrangement, the UniGear ZS1 switchgear platform is fitted with:
- Double busbar
- Compact units equipped with vacuum contactors & fuses,
- Double Busbar Systems.
- 5 °C to + 40 °C
- Ambient humidity:
- up to 95% RH average in 24h
- up to 90% RH average in monthly
- water vapour pressure up to 2.2 kPa in 24h
- water vapour pressure up to 1.8 kPa monthly
- The normal working altitude is up to 2,000 m above sea level. For higher altitude applications, please consult upon ordering
- Install in normal, non-corrosive and uncontaminated environment
Unisun ZS1 switchgear and main components comply with the following Standards:
- IEC 62271-1 for general purposes.
- IEC 62271-200 for the switchgear.
- IEC 62271-102 for the earthing switch.
- IEC 62271-100 for the circuit-breakers.
- IEC 60071-2 for the insulation coordination.
- IEC 62271-106 for the contactors.
- IEC 60265-1 for the switch-disconnectors.
- IEC 60529 for degree of protections.
Colour of the external surfaces
RAL7035 - ligh grey (front doors and side cover). Other colours are available on request.
Degrees of protection
The degrees of protection of the switchgear conform with IEC 60529 Standards.
UniGear ZS1 switchgear is normally supplied with the following standard degrees of protection:
IP4X for the enclosure.
IP2X for the partition between compartments.
higher degree of protection could be customized pls contact Unisun technical dept.
|Rated insulation voltage||kV||7.2||12||17.5||24|
|Rated power frequency withstand voltage||kV 1min||20||28||38||50|
|Rated lightning impulse withstand voltage||kV||60||75||95||125|
|Rated short time withstand current||kA 3 s||…50||…50||…50||…31.5|
|Internal arc withstand current||kA 1 s||…50||…50||…50||…31.5|
|Main busbar rated current||A||…4,000||…4,000||…4,000||…3,150|
|Circuit-breaker rated current||A||630||630||630||630|
Mobile phone: +8613165889669