Air Insulation 7.2kv Ring Main Unit ISM6
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: iSM6-7.2Kv
- Shell Material: Steel Plate
- Installation: Fixed
- Current: AC
- Specification: 12KV/24KV
- HS Code: 85372090
- Certification: VDE, CCC, ISO9001
- Voltage Level: Medium Voltage
- Structure: Cabinet
- Trademark: UNISUN
- Origin: China
The Unisun enjoy more than 16 year experience manufacture SF6 Ring main Unit in china, we import first APG line from Germany to localized air pressure guage production craft, our APG manufacturing including SF6 switch disconnector, embedded pole and etc epoxy resin insulation parts. iSM6 units are used for the MV section in MV/LV transformer substations in public distribution systems and MV consumer or distribution substations up to 24 kV.
The iSM6 range is made up of modular units containing metal-enclosed SF6 switchgear, using Sulphur hexafluoride (SF6) or vacuum:
- iVD4S vacuum circuit breaker;
- Vacuum contactor;
Below is the list of iSM6 range units used in MV/LV transformer substations and industrial distribution substations:
- IM, IMC, IMB switch;
- PM fused switch;
- QM, QMC, QMB fuse-switch combination;
- CRM contactor and contactor with fuses;
- DM1-A, DM1-D, DM1-S single-isolationSF6 type circuit breaker;
- DMV-A, DMV-D, DMV-S single-isolation vacuum type circuit breaker;
- DM1-W, DM1-Z withdraw able single-isolationSF6 type circuit breaker;
- DM2 double-isolation SF6 type circuit breaker;
- CM, CM2 voltage transformers;
- GBC-A, GBC-B current and/or voltage measurements;
iSM6 units meet all the following recommendations, standards and specifications:
iSM6 units are identified by a code including:
- an indication of the function, i.e. the electrical diagram code: IM, QM, DM1, CM, DM2, etc.
- the rated current: 400 - 630 - 1250 A;
- the rated voltage: 7.2 - 12 - 17.5 - 24 kV;
- the maximum short-time withstand current values: 12.5 - 16 - 20 - 25 kA.1 s;
- the color is of RAL 9002 type (frosted satin white).
- IM indicates an "incoming" or "outgoing" unit;
- 400 indicates the rated current is 400 A;
- 24 indicates the rated voltage is 24 kV;
- 12.5 indicates the short-time withstand current is 12.5 kA.1 s.
The hereunder values are for working temperatures from -5°C up to +40°C and for a setting up at an altitude below 1000 m.
Internal arc withstand:
- standard:12.5 kA. 0.7 s;
- enhanced:16 kA. 1 s.
- units: IP2XC (IP3X consult us);
- between compartments: IP2x.
- relays: 4 kV withstand capacity, as per recommendation IEC 60801.4;
- electrical field:
The cubicles must be stored in a dry area freefrom dust and with limited temperature variations.
- for stocking: from -40°C to +70°C,
- for working: from -5°C to +40°C,
- other temperatures, consult us.
|Rated voltage (kV)||7.2|
|50 Hz, 1 mn||Insulation||20|
|Transformer off load (A)||16|
|Cables off load (A)||31.5|
|Short-time withstand current||25||630 - 1250 A|
|(kA.1 s)||20||630 - 1250 A|
|16||630 - 1250 A|
|12.5||400 - 630 - 1250 A|
Maximum breaking capacity
|Rated voltage (kV)||7.2|
|IM, IMC, IMB,||630 A - 800 A*|
|PM, QM, QMC, QMB||25 kA|
|CRM with fuses||25 kA|
|SF6 circuit breaker range:|
|DM1-A, DM1-D, DM1-W, DM1-Z, DM1-S, DM2||25 kA|
|Vacuum circuit breaker range:|
|DMV-A, DMV-D, DMV-S||25 kA|